If Your Club Is Not Making It, Turn The Page!
Instead of dwelling and drifting, turn the page with your Club, if it's
underperforming and underproducing and your revenue and traffic is
Why continue with a burnt out, dead in it's tracks format?
Why keep the same DJ?
Why keep the same manager?
Why spend the same money on radio, only to have the same results every
Bottom line, why keep doing, what your doing in the manner in which your
What do you need is an in your face "wake up call"?
What is the catalyst that is going to motivate you?
I had clubs doing $7,000. Nights in Sept. with not one single drink
It's all about "THE FUN."
While your giving away potential profits, I am packing clubs with
greater revenue and profitability.
While spending thousands on wasted radio spots with far too much
information crammed into them, I am using other tools of the media that
are 1/5 the cost of radio.
You know exactly how much your beer by the case, your well vodka and
your draft keg costs you, but you have no clue as to how much return you
are making from your marketing and advertising expenditures?
If you answer the following questions with a "YES" then your club is in
dire trouble and you are in denial.
1. Is your club is known strictly for drink specials and cheap drinks.
2. Is your club known for a rough crowd of punks and thugs who curse,
grope and act like animals?
3. Is your club known for having lots of men and very few women?
4. Does your club serve 60% or more well drinks and cheap draft beer as
opposed to Call Brands and Top Shelf Brands?
5. Is your club only open three nights a week, because you fear, if you
open more nights, you won't draw patrons in?
6. Are you an absentee Owner who stops by the club periodically, but has
no hands on controls over what is going on and what is being spent?
7. Are your bartenders and doormen rude, foul and do they dress like
8. Is your DJ an arrogant Dude, who ignores patrons requests and plays
what he wants, and yet the dance floor is empty?
9. Do you have some huge doorman on the door who is intimidating and
10. Are your radio spots crammed with so much information, that even a
Mensa Person, gifted with superior brain mass, has difficulty remembering
all the content of your spot?
11. Are your employees drinking and smoking right in front of patrons?
12. Does your club need repairing and fixing up, yet you choose to ignore
13. Is your club stuck in a format that is going nowhere, but you refuse
to even acknowledge and accept that change is needed?
14. Do you lay over and play dead for your competition?
15. Are the walls of your club filled with cheap drink and beer signs?
16. Are you booking the same old local bands, and week by week noticing
their drawing power diminishing?
17. Does the outside of your club look like a terror attack took place?
18. Are you still holding a ladies night, and giving ladies free drinks
just to get them to frequent your club?
19. Do your restrooms look like four legged animals use them?
20. Finally, are you not charging a cover charge, because your afraid
patrons won't pay a cover?
If you answer yes to five or more of these questions you need MAJOR
Pick up the phone and call me right now, I mean don't pass "GO," don't
use your "Get Out Of Jail Free Card," don't buy "Boardwalk or Park Place,"
but pick up that phone and call me.
Let's be quite frank, either you make "MAJOR changes, and bring in "THE
FUN" so that your patrons have what no other club is offering, or you
The Choice is yours!
Call Rich Unger at 941-921-7027 or email:
PS Remember what Gordon Gecko said in "Wall Street" if you want a friend
get a dog," I add to that "if you want a packed club with no drink
specials, get Rich Unger."