NIGHTCLUB PROMOTIONS MANTRA
Okay, Summer is here, it's time from North to South , East to West to be
jammed for Summer.
I mean slammed..............
Here are your Nightclub Shout Outs, live by them
1. Never play it safe, concentrate on packing your club every night,
without a drink special and without waving the cover.
Always lead, never follow, the end results will more than justify the
reluctance to discount drinks and go free cover.
2. Don't procrastinate, don't hesitate, cut down on the time it takes to
make club and promotion decisions.
3. You don't know your club's limits unless you push the envelope, so stop
with the excuses and lack of attack mode.
Put it in high gear.........................
4. Visualize upcoming promotions, take a long hard look at your packed
club from your planned promotion, look at your future promotions, I mean
all the way thru the Summer till New Year's Eve.
5. Great Club Promotions aren't born, it's all about desire.
You have to have that fire in your belly.
And you have to have the energy, the desire and above all the positive
attitude to make it happen.
6. You can pack them in without giving away the house and panic promoting,
you can win in a smaller club with a smaller crowd and a great promotion.
7. Don't even think about the past, it's a waste of time.
What's done is done, either take the new highway to promotions and packed
houses or don't the choice is always yours?
8. Never listen to those who just want your money like radio people and
club promoters, think it out, think it through and do what is always best
for you and your Club.
That's right, it's your Club.
You can either Suffer thru a dismal, downward, devastating Summer, or you
can pack them in.
I will never understand the reluctance of Owners to pack their clubs?
somebody please, please explain this flawed
concept to me.
I demand one result from my Promotions,
Profitability....................plenty of it.
Now, pick up the phone, call me and let's pack your CLUB.
Call Rich Unger at 1-941-921-7027 or e-mail:
It's all about the way you think, the actions you take and the results
What are you prepared to do?